Saturday 30 November 2013

Alida and Miller have a new member to our team, and I am delighted that it happens to be my daughter Kit. I have tried for a couple of years to bribe her to come and work for me, but she was always  busy with her own business, Alida Buffalo an online Styling and Vintage store. Kit has travelled around the world for Styling  photo shots and collecting her one of a kind vintage pieces, so it was really hard to tie her down .I knew she would be a great asset to Alida and Miller with her expert eye and her Styling background . At the beginning of the year  together we created Alida Buffalo Home Wares on Kits webpage, alidabuffalo.com/homeware, but it took the birth of her son to finally convince her to come on over . I think she realised with all that was going on in her life, this could be the perfect solution to mix motherhood with business. We will be showing more soon of  the photo shoot Kit did at Wizard Mountain. Wizards Mountain was also the first interior styling job kit did for Alida and Miller and we all thought she did a wonderful job














No comments:

Post a Comment