Saturday 9 January 2016

The Pool.

I am very fortunate to have a swimming pool in our garden. I love every thing about it, outdoor living, swimming away lazy summer days, family and friends enjoying time together and watching my grandson having too much fun. Most summer evenings we will eat by the pool, but I  have to admit that sometimes I take it for granted. When we buy a house, if there is no swimming pool, we always put one in. I would totally forgo other luxury items to have a pool. Watching my children spend most of their days in our back yard pool over the years, and now watching my grand child, I truly believe its money well spent ( because there not cheap ) Not only do they make your outdoor living space become a stunning area, but also a playground paradise, with years of fun ahead with family and friends. So look at a pool as an investment. It could be the best investment you will every make.

Source: www.apartmenttherapy.com

Source: www.airbnb.com. Yes you can stay here.

Source: www.pinterest.com

Source: www.telegraph.co.uk

Source: www.houseandleisure.co.za

Source: www.homeanddecor.net

Source: www.priceypads.com

Source: www.style-files.com

Source: www.thechicestchick.tumblr.com

Source: www.dressingroomsinterior.wordpress.com

Source: www.trendland.com

Source: www.trendland.com

Source: www.trendland.com

Source: www.apricotsandapples.tumblr.com


No comments:

Post a Comment